It helps you to periodically review the words you’ve looked up before at a time of your choosing.
It enables to select an unknown word for its meaning, definition and pronunciation on whatever website you’re visiting, and stores it as a daily quota for later reviews.
It safely stores and records your learning style as well as your looked-up content on LexiLand’s servers.
It automatically counts the number of days a learner delays or postpones reviewing cards.
1. Install LexiLand’s app on your mobile phone or tablet, and sign up.
2. Download and enable LexiLand’s Chrome extension on Google Chrome.
3. Start reading a text and select the unknown words whether on a mobile phone, tablet or desktop computer.
4. Look up the words for their meaning, definition, and pronunciation either on your desktop computer using the Chrome add-on or on your mobile phone by sharing them.
5. Review the words stacked as unknown on your Deck and enjoy the experience.
The following are among the features you’ll see in LexiLand in the near future.
1. Placement Test: You can fine-tune your learning experience by taking a placement test, designed in accordance with TOEFL and IETLS, which determines your proficiency level. Having done this, learning and reviewing new words becomes way easier and more efficient.
2. Daily Quota: It caters for a daily learning of new words by providing you with a passage to read.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about our Lexi Land experiences. Reach out to us and we'll respond as soon as we can.